Saturday, November 29, 2008

pets


my pets are a dog and a cat they are cool I like to have fun my dog and cat copy cause my cat eats like a dog he is funny my cat is 8 months old and my dog is 5/6 years old they are best friends but when my cat first met my dog he went CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! we had to calm him down it was not easy my dog loves the snow and guess what we have LOTS OF SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but I have not played with it at home thanks there's more to come

3 comments:

jerlyn said...

So you got snow too! We have lots and lots and new puppy just loves it. I'm sorry I've been away so much havent' been able to see you
or let u meet the puppy. Eddie
has become playpals with Chieka and they chase each other around all day. Birdie is not impressed with puppy though.
Love you, your blog is great.
Nana

jerlyn said...

Hi Man!!! don't stick your tongue on a metal swing, it will need a doctor, and a hairdryer to get it off...OUCH. I can't wait to see you Christmas Eve. Take care and have fun in the snow. Gramps

MusicFreak said...

thanks